• Low and Medium Pressure Thermostatic Radiator Traps for HVAC applications are designed for pressures from 25″ HG vacuum to 25 PSIG and capacities to 700 EDR. With a cast brass body and cover, non-corrosive working parts, and thermostatic discs that have been tested beyond 10 million cycles, these traps set industry standards for dependability. Our integral seats are guaranteed for 25 years and have large seat openings to prevent clogging. Mepco-exclusive thermostatic disc design assures uniform expansion over the entire operating range. Stop shoulder construction of the disc permits individual calibration for correct operation and field interchangeability without field adjustment. Available in six patterns (AP, SW, LH, RH, VS, & VST; sizes 1/2″, 3/4″, and 1″).
• The TH Thermostatic High Pressure Traps are similar in construction to low pressure radiator traps. With a stainless steel valve and renewable seat, this trap is designed for high pressure service. Stop shoulder disc allows ease of field replacement, if required. Operating pressure ranges from 5 to 125 PSIG. Available in two patterns (AP, SW) in sizes 1/2″, 3/4″, and 1″.
• Minimum Wear on Working Parts
• Simple, Rugged Construction
• Sensitive Thermostatic Action
• Thorough Testing
• Low Maintenance
• Freedom from Clogging